09 Oct North East Business Support Fund
How does up to £2800 in free funding for your North East business sound?
If you are a business based in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham, then NBSL could give you up to 35% funding for business improvement projects costing between £3,000 and £8,000 (maximum grant of £2,800). You can use the grant for almost any type of business support that will help your business to grow including website development, marketing and SEO!
The Small Print
In order to be eligible for the funding, there are a few rules:
- Your business must be based in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham.
- Your business must be currently trading.
- Your project must not have started yet and you can’t have received any invoice from a supplier for the project.
- You should be in a position to start your development activity within 60 days of your application being approved.
- The fund is only able to support certain types of project where external expertise is being purchased to develop the business – capital purchases, printing and advertising costs cannot be funded.
We are on the NBSL providers register and we provide website content writing, SEO and marketing services so please get in touch using the form below if you’d like some information or advice about growing your North East business. Alternatively, if you want to jump straight in and apply for funding, you can do so here.